Friday, October 23, 2009

Off and running

So. I got married. It's been about a month and a half... or has it been a lifetime? Everything is different and yet it's startlingly the same.


During the wedding-planning process I found an abundance of wedding eye-candy blogs and a few more realistic wedding-dissecting ones. Now I see blogs devoted to babies and decorating and other worthy ventures. But only a few from the lovely ladies in the middle--newly married and navigating this new, complicated miracle that is our life.

And I want to join them. It seems like a fitting time to start a new blog about our life. But not just our life: life in general. Married life, specifically. And our puppies. And food (mmmm, how the mister and I love good food!). And whatever else seems appropriate.

So. Here I go!

1 comment: