Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Pants that Won't Die

 I have thrown these pants away three times. And each time, somehow, Husband finds them as he's taking the dumpster to the street.

I think it started because I like to throw things away. I don't like the clutter and I don't like to hold onto things too long. My husband holds onto EVERYTHING. I'm slowly, slowly clearing out our house (which was his house for two years first) and editing our belongings. He's pretty good about it now and seems to enjoy the feeling of getting rid of things* but he still doesn't trust that I'm not actually getting rid of his precious belongings.

But seriously? These are not precious.

I think it's time to take the hiding and throwing of the pants up a notch or two. I will preserve.

*He'll NEVER admit it.

1 comment:

  1. I may or may not have been a disposal person for other friend significant others horrid fashion choices(sorry Whit, normally you have such good taste). My tip would be to take them in the car to an undisclosed location. Much hard for them to make there sneaky way back.

    ReplyDelete