Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gilt Shopping

It's really no secret that I like to shop. I love clothes and shoes and bags (and hair products, but that's a different story). Living in my little rural town there is not a lot of clothes shopping to be done locally so I end up shopping online or waiting until I visit a big city where I then feel like I have to get a whole season's worth of clothing all at once.

 Kelsie Dagger sandals that are almost-but-not-quite perfect for an upcoming wedding

Awhile ago I was introduced to Gilt. It's one of those invitation-only sale sites that's mostly out of my price range. But since the husband and I are trying to stick to our budget and keep a tight hold on unexpected expenses, I've started stalking the site for good deals. I might go months without getting anything, but then I find the perfect pair of shoes or my favorite jeans (yay for jeans that actually fit!) or my favorite face products and then I stock up.

 Twinkle by Wenlan dress I want today. 

If you want to sign up, you can use my code: http://www.gilt.com/invite/kristispurgeon
 

1 comment:

  1. I love those sandals! Happy shopping!

    http://ihavetoomanyshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete