Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Luckiest At Last Love Theme

I've been listening to our wedding playlist at work this week. Before the wedding I picked out a bunch of songs that I loved, slapped them together on the ipod, and took it to the wedding. It was easy... but not. I wanted the right songs. The ones that had stories behind them. The ones that fit the feel of the day. And the ones that I would hear later and immediately think of our wedding, our story and our life.

This week it's been like a balm on my heart. 

3 comments:

  1. "This week it's been like a balm on my heart."

    What a beautiful sentence. It sounds as soothing as the soundtrack has been for you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH, I'm intrigued now I think you need to do a post about your playlist - name the songs and the stories behind them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea. I'll start working on that... though no promises as to how soon I'll get it done. :)

    ReplyDelete