Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thankful for Snow

1. I love the snow. I'm glad it's been snowing all weekend.
2. My car drives amazingly well in the snow, thank goodness.

3. We were supposed to go tree hunting today, but Husband had a migraine so we went to a tree farm in town instead. I haven't picked out a tree that way since I was a kid.
4. Decorating a tree takes longer than I remembered.
5. So does hanging Christmas lights. Especially in the freezing cold. 


6. My husband's family is much quieter than mine at Thanksgiving dinner. And they don't eat nearly as much.
 
7. It took three whole days off of work for me to relax and finally feel peaceful. Now I have to go to work in the morning.

8. Making jewelry always takes longer than I expect as well. I wanted to be ahead for the holiday shopping season, but of course, I'm behind. 

9. And that is all I can remember. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

1 comment: