Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Found: Etsy Bike Clock

Isn't this clock fantastic?
I just found it on the Etsy shop 1.by.liz. Liz makes all these clocks by hand from reclaimed bicycle parts. I am definitely getting one for my dad for Father's Day (hooray for planning ahead!).

My dad loves cycling. We used to go on long rides when my sister and I were kids. Then, he'd leave us at the house and continue on for a "real" ride. We grew up knowing more about cycling and the Tour de France than any other sport.

In fact, when I studied in London one summer I snuck away to Paris for about 30 hours, just to see the final stage of the the Tour and watch Lance Armstrong win again. I brought my dad back a shirt and a Tour pendant that I found.

He's going to love it--I hope!

Photo: via 1.by.liz's etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment