Monday, March 1, 2010

Things I Like About My Husband

Husband and I have been fighting a lot. An awful lot.

In the past I've found that thinking nice thoughts or doing nice things for someone makes me like them more. So, I submit this short and not-exhaustive list of things I love about my husband.

1. He is an excellent cook.
2. He has super sexy legs.
3. He brings me coffee in the morning before leaving for work.
4. He picked up all the puppy poops today with my even asking.
5. He believes in my far more than I do.
6. He acts like a little kid a lot.
7. He loves me bunches.
8. He sweet talks the girl puppy when he thinks I'm not listening.
9. He unties all my knots and fixes my messes.
10. He finds things when I lose them--no matter what crazy place they were left in. It's amazing.
11. He occasionally surprises me with treats or flowers or cards.
12. He thinks I'm sexy, even when I look hideous.
13. He heats up a hot pad for my feet every night in the winter.
14. He is a great dresser.

4 comments:

  1. A great list! Sorry to hear that you've been fighting...know that we've all been there and it WILL get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, I think we all need to do that now and then. your list made me smile; hope it helps you feel better too and that things improve soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the list. I'm sorry to hear about the arguing. I understand - we're there, too - and I trust that your awareness of it will help it get better. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been married for 9 years, and let me tell you, the first 1.5 of those were fightafterfightafterfight. . .there's so much negotiation to be done! You're totally right to focus on the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete