Husband and I have been fighting a lot. An awful lot.
In the past I've found that thinking nice thoughts or doing nice things for someone makes me like them more. So, I submit this short and not-exhaustive list of things I love about my husband.
1. He is an excellent cook.
2. He has super sexy legs.
3. He brings me coffee in the morning before leaving for work.
4. He picked up all the puppy poops today with my even asking.
5. He believes in my far more than I do.
6. He acts like a little kid a lot.
7. He loves me bunches.
8. He sweet talks the girl puppy when he thinks I'm not listening.
9. He unties all my knots and fixes my messes.
10. He finds things when I lose them--no matter what crazy place they were left in. It's amazing.
11. He occasionally surprises me with treats or flowers or cards.
12. He thinks I'm sexy, even when I look hideous.
13. He heats up a hot pad for my feet every night in the winter.
14. He is a great dresser.