Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ugh.

I went to the doctor today. I haven't been to the doctor in forever and it seemed time to find a new doc, check in, and address a couple of issues.

So that part went fine, more or less. But here's the thing--they put me on a scale. I NEVER step on a scale. I'm not sure we even have one at home. Not because I'm not worried about my weight or because I'm afraid of scales, but because I judge my size by how my clothes fit more than a specific weight.

Except, you guys, now I'm officially huge! Ok, so that part isn't true. But I'm fatter than I've ever been and much bigger than I want to be. When exactly did that happen?

It's very annoying.

So although I've been lacking the motivation, I must start exercising more. Not just walking the mutts, but actual sweat-breaking, out-of-breath making, too-sore-to-move exercising. Now. Today. And I shall check in here now and again so you all can yell at me if I'm not being hardcore. Ok?

2 comments:

  1. I know this feeling... and it's not fun. I shall of course try and be here to cheer you along the way. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two words...Ball Class. Ugg! Bring on the torture!

    ReplyDelete